Get connected with experts and learn from the best in the field. Leave with a list of best practices that you can start in your workplace.
Workshops provide you with hands-on experience and the opportunity to participate in a variety of sustainability related initiatives. Leave with useful takeaways to help implement sustainable practices in your workplace.
Annual Evening of Recognition
At the end of each reporting season, we celebrate the efforts and successes of our Carbon Project members. Professionals attend from across industry sectors.
NEW Event Attendance Policy
NSI provides a limited number of free/discounted events tickets to its Members, Sponsors, Ambassadors and Board Members. NSI strives to continue to provide informative, accessible events, however, these events are not without cost. As such, NSI will be implementing the following “event attendance policy”
beginning September 2017:
- All Members, Sponsors, Ambassadors and Board Members wishing to attend an event must register online using the designated promotional code.
- Registration for all events closes 72 hours before the event’s start time. At this time, NSI is required to give final numbers to the venue.
- Should anyone wish to register less than 72 hours before the event, they must pay the full cost of the event ticket, regardless of their status with NSI.
- All Members, Sponsors, Ambassadors and Board Members wishing to register “at the door” must pay the full cost of the event ticket.
- “No shows” will also be charged the full cost of the event ticket, following the event.
Dinner at the Dairy
July 14 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Marr Bros. Farm
Niagara Dinner at the Dairy is an annual event where Marr Bros. Farm invites you to one of their own Dairy Farms for a first-hand view of what is actually involved in the production of your milk. It is a great event, free of charge! For more details and to register, visit here.